Whether you’ve got back pain, knee pain, or both, you can learn more about your pain through these websites. If you’re injured and are seeking physical therapy, then call Carolina Back Institute at (919) 781-9950 to set up an appointment.
- Sitting seems like it should be a simple activity, but doing it incorrectly can have serious consequences to your back health.
- Check out The Mayo Clinic’s visual guide to improving your posture.
- This article will help you determine whether you’ve got a cartilage tear or a meniscus tear.
- WebMD has a very thorough article on all the different types of knee ligament injuries.
- If your child is experiencing knee pain, he or she might be experiencing jumper’s knee. Visit KidsHealth.org for further information.