Our recent blogs have discussed prevention and diagnosis of common injuries and conditions that might have you in pain. Read the related articles listed below to get more information that will help you stay healthy. If you do sustain an injury or you want to learn more about spinal health, contact Carolina Back Institute at (919) 781-9950 or visit our website today.
- See the effects of degenerative disc disease for yourself with this article from Spine-Health.com.
- SpineUniverse.com explains the anatomy of spinal discs with this helpful diagram.
- Choose the right supportive shoes for your favorite activities with these tips from WebMD.com.
- This MedicineNet.com article explains the importance of warming up your muscles before exercise.
- Find out how you can prevent some common sports injuries with the National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Disorders.