Do you still have questions about sports injuries or ergonomics after reading our recent blogs? Check out these helpful websites or contact Carolina Back Institute at (919) 781-9950 for more information.
- When spending a workday sitting, standing, or participating in any other repetitive activity, ergonomics and good posture are vital for maintaining good back health. Read more about ergonomics on the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website.
- You can find an excellent how-to guide for being ergonomically supported in the workplace on the Mayo Clinic website.
- You can also learn more about the basics of ergonomics from the U.S. Department of Labor.
- Sports injuries are extremely common in the United States. You can read more about their causes and treatment at the National Institutes of Health website.
- Carpal tunnel syndrome is a painful condition of the wrists and hands. This article from the National Institute of Neurological Institutes and Stroke provides more information about the causes of this condition.