Don’t let back pain keep you from doing the activities you love. Check out these resources for more information on treatment methods for sports injuries and how your daily job duties may be causing you pain. Call Carolina Back Institute at (919) 781-9950 to set up an appointment.
- Explore this article from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for more information on sports injuries and the number of Americans who participate in sports.
- Learn more about physical therapy with this overview from WebMD.com.
- What are the causes of carpal tunnel syndrome? Find out with this article from the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke.
- Visit this link from The New York Times for more information on the causes and risk factors for back pain.
- Check out this article from the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons for tips on how to sit at a computer.