Back pain can come in many forms, but is never easy to deal with. Carolina Back Institute can help you understand various sources of back pain and provide innovative treatment types to help you with the goal of living pain-free. To learn more about back pain causes and treatments, check out these resources.
- This New York Times article describes the science of neurofeedback and the types of conditions it can treat.
- NPR explains how neurofeedback can be used to treat ADHD.
- Learn the definition of neurofeedback with information from the International Society for Neurofeedback & Research.
- You can find out more about the stages of vertebral disc degeneration here.
- Get the basic information about degenerative disc disease from this resource.
Carolina Back Institute is ready to help you diagnose, treat, and manage your back pain, sports injuries, and physical therapy. We staff excellent physicians and therapists who can provide you with the best care available. Call us today at (919) 781-9950 or visit us online to find out more about what we can do for you.