Determining the cause of your back pain is the first step toward finding relief. Take a look at the resources below to learn more about the problems that Carolina Back Institute can help you address. Call us at (919) 781-9950 to schedule an appointment.
- Visit the National Osteoporosis Foundation to learn how you can prevent osteoporosis through healthy living.
- If other conservative treatment options have not resolved your back pain, find out if spinal cord stimulation is right for you.
- Low back pain may be common, but myths surrounding the condition still manage to surface. Get the facts at CBSNews.com.
- Before meeting with your doctor about osteoporosis, consider asking any of these questions to discuss your health care options.
- Don’t let bad habits at work ruin your back. The American Council on Exercise provides an overview on how to protect your back here.