Orthopedic pain can range anywhere from a mild ache to a paralyzing condition. If you would like to learn more about pain and your possible treatment options offered by the Carolina Back Institute, take a look at the following links.
- Physical therapists will help you manage pain while guiding you towards a quick recovery. Read this article from Lower Extremity Review Magazine to learn more about the phases of physical therapy following a knee injury, and how physical therapists can help address your pain.
- The Carolina Back Institute specializes in treating acute and chronic back pain without surgery. Read more about non-invasive treatment options for back pain in this ABC News article.
- The position in which you sleep may be a contributing factor to your back pain problem. Here, the Mayo Clinic demonstrates how to adjust your most comfortable sleeping position to protect your back.
- Prolotherapy is a cutting-edge procedure used to treat chronic, musculoskeletal pain that uses the body’s own healing process to stimulate the growth of new tissues, strengthening the area around the damaged tissues.
- Acupuncture is another type of non-invasive therapy that can be used to treat chronic back pain. Read this article from Med Page Today to learn more about the benefits of acupuncture compared to typical pain management methods.
Contact Carolina Back Institute by visiting our website or calling us at (919) 781-9950 to learn more about the non-invasive pain management methods offered by our specialists.